We present the new Z-Wave Residential Gateway, the Home Center 2 from Fibaro .
It is a device used for Z-Wave home automation. Communicates with electronic sensors and devices located throughout the house, using wired and wireless communications and connects to the server using the existing network (Cable or DSL).
The internal Z-Wave interface allows user to control Z-Wave sensors, applications and home automation devices.
The Home Center 2 integrates multiple complex control, automation and internet protocols in one device Plug 'n' Play. It provides a clean and consistent interface that allows users to easily manage the habitation, whether at home, office or using the phone.
Enjoy the launch of the:
Fibaro Gateway Home Center 2 - 594,99€
and take the opportunity to complement it with Fibaro micromodules that are in a fantastic promotion until end of April. Take note:
- Shutter/Blind Micromodule - 49,99€
- Dimmer Micromodule - 49,99€
- ON/OFF Micromodule with one output - 49,99€
- ON/OFF Micromodule with two outputs - 49,99€
The principal features:
- Extremely efficient hardware architecture = fastest device of the type in the World
- Ultra low energy consumption
- Remote access via web page or mobile phone
- Simple, user friendly interface
- Fast and simple configuration
- Geo localization – tracking Your family members
- SMS notification
- Manageable users permissions
- Various devices association
- Conditioning scenes depending on weather or other, user-defined variables
- Advanced recovery system
- System backup is always saved on attached pen drive, hidden in the casing
- History of events
- Processor: Intel Atom, 1.6Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 2GB SLC Hard Drive
- Disk: 4 GB MLC Recovery Disk
- Enclosure: Aluminum
The Gateway have menus with advanced design and highly functional. It has Home, Shutter/ Blinds, Lights menus, an additional to control the alarm and detectors, another to create macros and scenarios and a last one to control the hvac.
Home menu, highly intuitive and with nice visualization.
Simple shutter/blind configuration.
Easy illumination configuration and possibility of light intensity regulation.
Recovery page for backup, data transfer, upgrades, etc. A pen drive is provided for system recovery.
The following schematic shows how can be inter-connected the Fibaro modules and their applications.
Using a Z-Wave Gateway like Home Center 2, we can control the Fibaro micromodules that are controlling the blinds/shutters, actuating on/off the lights or regulate them and controlling other electric appliances like TV, PC, etc.